How To Glue A Puzzle Together
Preserve Your Puzzle For Framing As Wall Art
Preserving your jigsaw puzzles with glue is extremely easy and does not need to feel daunting at all.
There are a lot of places to read how to do it, but nowhere are the directions as straightforward as right here at Blue Kazoo. Take 45 seconds to read these instructions and then your first coat of glue could already be drying in less than 10 minutes.
What you need to glue a puzzle:
- Your puzzle.
- Wax paper
- Original Mod Podge (in whatever finish you like)
- Foam paint brush
- Optional: old credit card (or something similar)
6 Easy Steps for Gluing a Puzzle Together:
- Slide wax paper under your puzzle to protect your work surface from glue.
- Paint a thin layer of Mod Podge across your puzzle.
- Scrape any excess off with the old credit card. (This isn’t essential if you painted the glue on smoothly.)
- Let it dry.
- Do it again (probably) and let it dry.
- Flip the puzzle over and paint a layer of glue on the back.
That’s it. You’re done.
Here’s a video that demonstrates how to glue puzzles...
Now that you’re done gluing your puzzle together, learn how to frame a puzzle and learn more uses for completed puzzles.
Explore Our Puzzles